Wednesday, December 4, 2013

So much I want to say..

I feel so angry.

and annoyed.

I don't know if its because I'm getting sick, or because I'm tired, or because I'm cold.

All I know is that I'm cranky.

I feel like theres so much more shit that I really feel the need to post on here, but I don't wanna risk anyone that those things are directed to to come across this page and get offended.

Theres SO MANY people that I would love nothing more than to give them a piece of my mind, but writing it online just wouldn't do it justice.

Maybe someday when all the people that pissed me off early in life forget who I am, I'll get the ovaries to spew all my angry thoughts online.

Sorry for the TERRIBLE post....I just felt like....I don't know.

I don't know what I feel like.

I need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment