Saturday, February 16, 2013

One of those days..

You know one of those days where you just feel unhappy and nothing is going right? Yeah..well it's been more like "one of those weeks" for me.

Usually my grandma comes down to NH for two weeks during the summer. But lo-and-behold she's here in the middle of winter because she got a free plane ticket.

Don't get me wrong, I love her a lot, but sometimes she is just so damn annoying I can't stand to be aorund her.

I've been up in my room all day because I don't want to get annoyed by her. I'm hiding. Also because I'm not feeling very well and my bed is the only place I wanna be at the moment.

anyways, If any of you have a grandma from Wisconsin, or any other state that produces a person with a heavy, obnoxious accent, then you know what I'm talking about.

Its an accent you love making fun of when they're not around, but hearing it come straight out of their mouths makes you wanna rip your ears off just so you don't have to be tortured anymore.

Every time my grandma visits, she tells me and my sister that soon, we're going to get super fat just like her. Like...ok....that's a really awesome thing to tell your granddaughters. Just because you packed on a trillion pounds doesn't mean we will!

I dont know....I'm sure I'll have more to write about her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment