Thursday, January 31, 2013

My love for Full House has always been marred by ONE "THING."

Full House is the greatest show ever.

Nothing beats it!

I remember watching it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. and I still do. I love that Nickelodeon plays it every night! Theres nothing I love more than finally relaxing after my day of doing nothing to watch some good-ol classics.


  • You've got Danny Tanner, the germaphobic green giant-string bean.

  • Jesse Katsopolis / Cochran, (WTF was up with that? How did his last name change?!) the devilishly handsome and totally edible bad boy.
 

  • Stephanie Tanner, the annoying little girl who always seemed to piss us off because of how selfish she was and how many times she said "HOW RUDE!"

  • DJ Tanner, the cool older sister that we wish we all had. I mean, my older sisters are awesome, and I'm not just saying that because they read my blog ;)

  • Joey.......Did he even have a last name? OH YEAH! Gladstone! I couldn't remember because I don't care about him. He's creepy and I'm pretty sure he molested Michelle. Which brings me to why I sometimes have a dislike for this show.

  • Michelle Tanner is SO annoying. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has wanted to strangle her in almost every episode. I mean, I guess at times she could be really cute...but the majority of the time, I just want to wring her neck.
I'm writing this all as I watch the show. Thank god for boredom and Ben & Jerry's for getting me through my annoyance at Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment