Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Random shit

I just read my last blog post and came to a few conclusions:

1. I haven't posted since July, which means my life must be REALLY exciting.
2. I can't believe I put up something so personal online.
3. I sound like an idiot.

Lately I've been debating with myself whether to make this blog public to my friends. And by "public" I mean posting the link on Twitter and seeing which poor unfortunate soul is stupid enough to click on it.

But then I think about all the people that will probably judge me for it, and then I think, "hmm....better not."

But you know what? I don't really care that much. If people have the nads to judge me for my own personal opinions, they can go right ahead. Disclaimer: you should know that I won't give a fuck.

ANYWAY

Lets talk about college...

I hate it.

THE END.

Finally got a new job that doesnt suck balls, which I'm really happy about. I actually enjoy going to work now and don't mind working 24/7....Even though that time dips heavily into my "Nap for 5 hours a day" schedule.

Right now I'm laying in bed wishing I hadn't taken a 5 hour nap earlier, because I know I won't be able to sleep. Why do I even call it a 'nap'? A nap means a 30 minute siesta. My 'naps' are more like mini comas.

anyway, I'm laying in bed, looking around my room and beside my bed, on my table, I have a picture of Jesus surrounded by sheep. I'm not even religious, but I found this picture laying at the bottom of a box, under my bed, burried in bullshit that I've collected through my short 20 years, and felt bad. Isn't that like....sacrilege? Of course, placing it in a place of honor, on my messy table surrounded by trash and empty candy wrappers doesn't sound like I'll be getting repentance for that sin any time soon..

What do you have laying around your room that doesnt make any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment