Friday, May 30, 2014

That Sinking Feeling.

I feel like I'm drowning and theres nothing there to stop me.

Theres nothing I can grab onto to keep myself from permanantly going under.

Maybe it's my everpresent depression talking, or maybe I'm just annoyed, but whatever it is, it's slowly killing me.

My parents, especially my dad, tell me all the time how happy I was as a little kid. "What happened? You used to smile all the time," or "You always look on the negative side of things."

I don't know what's wrong with me, but nobody seems to understand. Depression hurts not only it's victim, but everyone associated with that person. I can't handle hurting anyone. I think I was born to be alone.

I feel like I'm stuck, with nowhere to go.

The intense urge to leave this town and these people is taking over.

I need something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment