Sunday, November 17, 2013

That "Bah-humbug" mood

One of the things I wonder most about is how some people have a significant other and I'm completely alone.

I mean, I don't mean to sound rude or selfish, but there are some people out there that I know are nasty peopole on the inside. People who have no regard for other's at all and only care about themselves and they somehow found someone that can put up with all of their bullshit.

Anyways...The holidays have me feeling a little lonely.

Christmas movies on tv are all about the guy getting the girl and everyone living happily ever after around a big fat fir tree with spiked egg nog and mistletoe kisses, and I'm just sitting on the couch with a box of tissues, crying because the movies are so sappy....And the fact that my life isn't nearly as perfect.

Why can't there be one Christmas movie all about a girl who works at a pharmacy and has one best friend and no boyfriend, a shitty car that screams at her every time she even looks at it, and lives a luxurious daily life at community college with all the smart and dashingly handsome single guys.

NOW THAT is a  movie I'd love to see. I'm also up for the lead, if you wanted to know.

I can never seem to keep a guy around the holidays, and I think it probably has something to do with the fact that guys don't want to deal with a girl around the holiday because they feel obligated to get her gifts.

I HATE GETTING GIFTS!

Theres's actually nothing I fucking hate MORE than people spending their own money on me on things that I never EVER wanted.

Which brings me to my next point..

Gifts mean surprises. And I hate being surprised.

So guys, if you're planning on snatching up this single fox, take notes.

Off to go cry into my pillows.

Rant over.

Goodnight

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment